With over 39 years of professional experience in home improvement services Nu-Prime of Memphis provides unprecedented and proficient service for window replacement projects in and around Memphis. The qualitative expertise and unmatched deliberation is ensured for every client by highly experienced and trained professionals. Whether you choose vinyl, aluminum or wood windows, Nu-Prime Memphis will deliver you the highest quality products, excellent finish and satisfaction for years to come. Nu-Prime Memphis stands behind its outstanding reputation guaranteeing you peace in mind and assuring that all of our client’s needs are met.
Replacing windows with Nu-Prime Memphis is a pleasurable and stress free experience. Starting from free in home estimates and finishing with detailed installation, Nu-Prime Memphis will take you step by step through the process of your window replacement project making sure you’ll enjoy the change and the beauty of your new windows. Nu-Prime Memphis is committed to the excellence and to the client satisfaction. The windows are built from the highest quality components that will make sure your house will look beautiful for decades.
The beauty and warmth a cedar roof offers can not be replaced. It is a timeless look going back to colonial times. A cedar roof can add tremendous value to your home and properly installed, a cedar roof will last for decades. There are basically two types of cedar roofs; shakes, which are split and shingles, which are sawn.
Hand split shakes show the uneven grain of the wood and offer a rustic look. They are rough on at least one side and typically thicker than shingles. They are offered in a heavy type (3/4” butts) and a medium type (1/2” butts). Felt must be used between each course of shakes. The reveal (exposed portion) is typically 10”.
Cedar shingles are relatively smooth on both sides. They have a very uniform and manicured look. These are the shingles used on historic buildings or colonial style homes. They are offered in a variety of different sizes for different reveals. No felt is necessary with cedar shingles.
Cedar shakes and shingles have a special warmth and elegance, an architectural look that states classic quality, taste and timelessness. Aside from their aesthetic value, products are lightweight, as well as wind and impact resistant. Western Red Cedar withstands serious freeze/thaw cycles and its natural oils resist decay. Cedar is one of the only renewable roofing products on the market today. A truly green product that has a high R value to keep your house cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
If you want to remodel or repair your roofing, then contact Nu-Prime of Memphis. We are specialists in repairing or remodeling roofing systems.We are GAF certified contractors for roofing and provide different services ranging from roof replacement to roof repair.
If you are considering window replacement, it’s important to know that there is a wide range of product quality to choose from. Different companies work with different window manufacturers as well as with different levels of craftsmanship, replacement techniques, and pricing.
So what are key things to look for in choosing the best window replacement for your money?
Since window replacement are 85% glass, glass technology is extremely important. The type of insulating glass you choose can mean a big difference in energy efficiency, condensation reduction, and protection from seal failure. Most consumers aren’t aware that there are different seal systems available in the marketplace.
Anyone replacing old wood or aluminum windows should consider maintenance free options such as new PVC resin vinyl, milled PVC or wood with aluminum clad exterior due to the humidity and vast climate changes. Maintenance free windows are a smart investment because they require no painting, are easy to clean, and won’t rot ⎯ all great features that save you time and money.
Many consumers think that windows replacement are one look, one size fits all. In reality, many decorative and design options are available with windows replacement. Make sure you work with a company that offers the best selection, including custom looks that can match your homes individual style perfectly.
A comprehensive warranty is also important. It’s always best to get the manufacturer’s warranty rather than a “private labeled” window warranty. The best warranty is one that is “Lifetime” and “Transferable” to the next owner.
Finally, independent certification and ratings on windows also help consumers know how well their windows will perform. Ask window replacement companies that you talk about their products’ ratings. For instance, an Energy Star rating means that the product meets a nationally certified energy performance level.
Take these prudent steps and you’re sure to end up with windows replacement that deliver the value, beauty and investment quality you’re looking for.
If you are looking for a professional window replacement contractor, please call us today at 901.323.2248 or complete our free estimate form.
Making the decision to replace the roof on your home is a big, but sometimes necessary one. When the damage to your roof goes beyond that of repair, it is time to find a trusted contractor to replace your home’s roofing system.
Nu-Prime of Memphis is one of the Memphis’s most recommended roofing companies because of our high quality workmanship and quality materials. We offer competitive pricing and the longest warranty available in Memphis, a staggering 10 years!
Most roofs need to be replaced, or at least repaired, every 10 years. However, a roof with the correct shape, materials and maintenance can last 20 to 50 years. When inspecting your roof, the following guidelines can be used to indicate the degree to which your roof needs repair or replacement:
- Materially sound—not currently in need of repair or maintenance work.
- In need of minor repair, such as patchwork and coating.
- Requires resurfacing with a new membrane.
- Deteriorated to the extent that it requires total removal and replacement.
- Choosing a Type and Shape for Your Roof: Factors that Matter
- Climate (sun, rain, snow, wind, etc.)
- A light-colored surface material doesn’t absorb heat from the sun, which reduces your home’s cooling needs.
- Choosing the right roof type and material can help your roof to withstand severe wind and snow.
- Budget — Certain roof types can be initially expensive, but are more durable and save you money in the long run.
- Local building codes.
- A roof made from asphalt may be banned from certain urban areas due to its potential harm to the environment and population.
- Style — Some roofing materials give you more options when it comes to the type of look you want to create.
- Roofing materials have different levels of fire protection.
Some roofing types can easily blow off in heavy wind, leaving your home vulnerable to dangerous weather elements.
A top quality roof replacement consists of the highest-grade materials available, and is installed by experienced installers who have years of experience replacing roofs of all types and size. Our crews have extensive knowledge of all types of roofing and the possible issues that may arise during the course of a job and all of our workers are fully insured for your protection. We also have experienced supervisors on-site to maintain communications with the customer at all times to assure all of your concerns are addressed and handled in a professional, timely manner.
Components of a top quality roof replacement system include:
- A thorough roof evaluation performed by a knowledgeable roofing professional.
- A proposal that details exactly what you are getting for your money and addresses all of your concerns, with a base price and any possible extra charges clearly listed.
- A full office and support staff to answer any questions or concerns while you are awaiting your roof replacement.
- A proper site inspection prior to replacement of the roof to identify and address all areas of concern and any possible issues that may need special attention or consideration.
- Proper site preparation including protection of the structure and landscaping.
- Complete removal of old roofing and underlayment down to the decking underneath.
- Proper inspection and repair of deteriorated decking, including re-fastening of loose decking if needed.
- Installation of a high quality, breathable underlayment.
- Installation of high quality ice & water shield underlayment in all valleys around all penetrations and all low slopes for extra protection against ice dams and wind driven rain.
- Installation of high quality – class A roofing materials, purchased from distributors that specialize in roofing materials to assure proper handling and storage prior to shipping.
- Assure proper placement and installation of shingle fasteners. The most common reason for premature roof failure is installation error. The most common installation error is improper fastening of the shingles. All of our shingle roofs are HAND-NAILED to assure proper nail placement and consistent quality.
- Installation of high quality accessories that match the life expectancy of the roofing materials selected, including new pipe flashings and painting metal vents to match roof.
- Installation of new heavy ga. aluminum step & counter flashing (when applicable) at all chimney and wall transitions.
- Installation of venting per manufacturer specifications to assure proper ventilation of excess heat and moisture from attic space.
- Blowing off of roof, gutters, downspouts and driveway.
- Touch up painting of any siding, trim or gutters that had to be detached and reset.
- Spotless clean up of any job related debris including sweeping yard with magnets to pick up any loose nails.
- Inspection by job supervisor with roofing crew foreman.
- Final inspection by a knowledgeable roofing professional with the customer.
- No money down and no payment until the job is complete and you are satisfied!
For more information on roof replacement or installation for your home in Memphis, Mid-South, Cordova, Collierville, Germantown, Bartlett, Southaven, Olive branch Mississippi and any surrounding community, contact Nu-Prime of Memphis today.
Nu-Prime of Memphis are residential and commercial painting contractors in Memphis offering interior painting and exterior painting services.We offer services of interior and exterior painting of apartment communities, commercial buildings, shopping centers, warehouses, industrial properties, hotels, homes and many other properties within and surrounding the Memphis area. Our team is continually training and being certified on the latest techniques and technologies in paint and protective coatings. Our focus is quality workmanship, outstanding service, while being extremely price competitive.
Nu-Prime of Memphis is a professional full-service interior and exterior house painting contractor dedicated to preserving the life of your residential single family home with high quality exterior and interior paints and coatings. We’ve earned a reputation as a premier house painting contractor with an extensive range of house painter capabilities, qualified home re-painting experience, specialized interior and exterior training and painting equipment, and a superior work force.
Whether your home makeover project requires interior and exterior painting a single family residential home, or an entire condominium, Nu-Prime of Memphis has the experience and work force to complete the job.
To ensure superior quality for our clients, we only use the best available products, including Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore paints.
We don’t leave our clients with a mess to clean up when we have finished painting, rather our crew makes certain the area is left in a clean and orderly state. Before we consider a project finished, one of our painters will do a final walk through with the owner of the residence to make sure our work met or exceeded expectations.
Our services for residential painting and re-painting. projects include: bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms, dining rooms, living rooms, exteriors, interiors, wood siding, stain cedar siding, stucco siding, stucco repair, carpentry repairs, drywall repairs, skimcoating, plastering. faux finishing, venetian plastering, wallpaper removal, wallcovering removal, and new home construction.
From retail space construction, to annual building maintenance, Nu-Prime of Memphis has the correct painting solution for your commercial project.
We specialize in the application of various protective coatings that are extremely resistant to the elements and can endure high traffic – all while still providing an aesthetically pleasing look. Whether you need painting services for a single unit tilt-up, or a large commercial complex, Nu-Prime of Memphis will fulfill the project requirements within your budget.
In a commercial environment, we are dedicated to serving our customers, and seeing to it that the customers are not disturbed in the process. We are commercial trade painting contractors that are truly sensitive to unique and challenging environments.
Contact us today and find out why Nu-Prime of Memphis is your best choice for business or home improvements.
The size of your Memphis area home in comparison to those in your neighborhood is an important factor to consider before adding a room. If your home is one of the smaller or average sized houses in the neighborhood, then adding a room or rooms makes more sense than adding to a home which is already one of the largest in the area. Adding a room to a home which is large in comparison to the rest of the neighborhood does not always make sense, because when the time comes to sell the home, the resale value generally is not as high as it would be if the home were located in an area where the other Memphis homes are more comparable in size. Most people in Memphis would prefer to purchase a smaller home in an affluent neighborhood than purchase the largest home in a neighborhood of smaller homes.
For many homeowners who need more space, moving may not be the answer. Most room additions consist of extending the size of your home by adding the new room to an exterior wall. Popular room additions are new bedrooms, but dens, living rooms, dining rooms, and studies or studios can easily be included, depending on the needs of the family. A growing trend in today’s society is to add comfortable, private spaces for aging parents, while sharing the traditional family areas.
Something to think about with a room addition is consistency – within your Memphis home and with the neighborhood. First, you want your room addition to “fit in” with the rest of the house, both inside and out. That is, you don’t want the room addition to look like an “add-on,” either structurally or in terms of decor.
Nu-Prime of Memphis will provide you with free estimates, and complete direction from architectural layout and design to selections for finishing out the new space. We will develop a complete estimate and timeline for your project and keep you informed every step of the way. You can be confident that your new room addition will be aesthetically pleasing and structurally sound.